The Ventico garden belts for lawn mowers are made with a miw of rubber specially produced for lawn and garden machinery applications :
- MXV belts : are recommended for heavy duty lawn and garden equipement, especially where superior load carrying capacity, extra heavy clutching and reserve bend characteristics are required. New length stable aramid cord provides higher tensile stenght and requires fewer take-ups. High synthetic compounding results in longer life and greater heat and oil resistance.
- Z, A, B and C V-belts : wrapped V-belt with polyester cord. Friction, humidity and oil resistance
- ZX, AX, BX and CX belts : are molded cogs and raw edge belts. They are extremely flexible, greater horsepower rating for longer service life, operates with lower drive tension.
- 3V, 5V and 8V belts : are US standard. The deep V-design of the wedge V-belts enables a smaller belt to carry a bigger load. Heat and oil resistance
- AA, BB and DD belts : are double angle V-belt (AA/BB) and double sided timing belt (DD).
Power can be transmitted to pulleys from both sides of the belt. One or more of the driven pulleys can be operated in a reverse direction without crossing belt. The doube angle V-belt flexes equally well either direction and provides natural wedging action on both sides for maximum pulling power regardless of which side of belts engages the pulley
The Ventico Garden belts for motor scythes optimize the power transmission. They are made to secure the motor in case of blade locking.
Ventico Garden belts can be used on thermal, traction engine and self carry motor scythes
Consult our solution list for