3 references : A 48 KIT, A 50 KIT, D 24 KIT
Ventico® variator kit is composed of a « special kit » power belt (cogged wrapped, reinforced rubber and cord) and a cogged plate made of plastic or aluminium according to the model.
Necessary tools :
- 1 Ventico variator kit adapted to the model of the
- 1 cruciform screwdriver
- 1 6-sided spanner
- 1 tube of grease for the rolling
- Take down the quick connection and the chain off the original plate
- Take down the pedal and/or the foot rest
- Put the plate off of the axe
- Screw off the maintaining joint of the gear
- Put off the gear
- Screw off the maintaining joint of the Ventico plate (use the 6-sided spanner). The stopping crossbar of the gear is under the joint.
- Place the gear groove in the stopping crossbar
- Remount the joint
- Put grease on the rolling
- Put the plate on the axe
- Remount the pedal and/or the foot rest
You are ready !